- Mathematics Top 15 for graduate prospects [Complete University Guide, 2021]
- Ranked Top 400 in the Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021 and QS World University Rankings 2022
- World-class facilities for mathematical and computational science
- The Swansea University Actuarial Science programme is accredited by the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA).
- You will be joining a university that holds a TEF Gold Award, UK Government recognition for teaching excellence
If you love mathematics, and want to see how it works and how it is used in a wide variety of contexts, then the Applied Mathematics degree at Swansea University is the course for you.
Our three-year BSc degree in Applied Mathematics covers the most important mathematical concepts in linear and abstract algebra, real and complex analysis, probability and differential equations, and the ways these are applied in game theory, financial markets, cancer modelling, dynamical systems, quantum mechanics, machine learning, data science, and other areas.