Study face-to-face in Rennes in the summer OR follow the courses online in asynchronous mode
Immerse yourself in the French way of life in Rennes in the summer! With 3 programmes to choose from, each 10 days in duration, it's a fantastic opportunity for any business and management students looking to expand their knowledge.
More information can be found on the Rennes Business School website
- Explore the French culture and city of Rennes OR take part online from the comfort of your own home
- Improve your French language skills
- Make new friends from all over the world!
- Students must be enrolled at Swansea University
- Students cannot be in the final year of study
- Postgraduate students can apply for funding but must provide evidence that their academic supervisor approves of their participation.
- annual household income of £25,000 or less (rising to £30,000 for Go Global bursaries)
- students receiving Universal Credit or income-related benefits (for Taith and Turing only)
- care leavers and care experienced students
- care givers (excludes Taith)
- estranged students.
- refugees and asylum seekers.
- first international or professional experience (for Santander only)
Estimated total cost of participation*:
£820 for the programme (consisting of costs such as flights and visas)
Funding available to eligible students:
- up to £620 for students eligible for the standard bursary
- up to £720 for students eligible for the WP enhanced bursary
- minimum bursary of £420 for eligible students and subject to availability
A total of 5 bursaries are available for this programme. Apply as soon as possible to secure funding as all funding is limited!
You will receive your funding at the start of your placement - please factor this into your budgeting! Please do not make any financial commitments to your chosen programme until you have been through the travel approval process and received confirmation of travel approval from Swansea University.
To receive funding, you will be required to complete and return the necessary documentation and fulfil the requirements of the funding you are awarded.
All programmes are offered subject to full travel approval. Students will be required to complete the university’s international travel approval process in order to participate in summer programmes and receive any associated funding. Swansea University’s travel cover is in place for students whose travel plans have been approved by the university. However, Swansea University’s travel cover does not cover any disruption arising out of Covid-19. Students are therefore responsible for any potential financial loss resulting from disruption caused by Covid-19. For full details of the University’s travel cover, please visit https://myuni.swansea.ac.uk/finance/insurance-information/travel-cover/.
*estimated costs are based on 2022 data and are subject to change and increases. To confirm programme costs for 2023, please contact the summer programme provider directly.
You will require full travel approval from Swansea University in order to participate. Therefore, please do not make any financial commitments to your chosen programme until you have been through the travel approval process and received confirmation of travel approval from Swansea University.
Apply for funding:
- Complete and return the Go Global Funding Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will confirm your funding eligibility
Apply to the programme:
- We are currently waiting for updated application information from Rennes Business School and we will update this page when details are confirmed.