Study face-to-face in Rennes this summer!
Immerse yourself in the French way of life in Rennes in the summer! You can pick from one of the following programmes:
- Cross Cultural Management: 6th – 16th June 2023
- Sustainable Business – 20th - 30th June 2023
More information can be found on the Rennes Business School website
- Explore the French culture and city of Rennes
- Improve your French language skills
- Make new friends from all over the world!
- Students must be enrolled at Swansea University
- Students cannot be in the final year of study
- Postgraduate students can apply for funding but must provide evidence that their academic supervisor approves of their participation.
- International students should speak to International@CampusLife to check the impact of the work placement on their Student Route visa
- annual household income of £25,000 or less (rising to £30,000 for Go Global bursaries)
- students receiving Universal Credit or income-related benefits (for Taith and Turing only)
- care leavers and care experienced students
- care givers (excludes Taith)
- estranged students.
- refugees and asylum seekers.
- first international or professional experience (for Santander only)
Estimated total cost of participation for the 10 day programme*:
£820 for the programme (consisting of costs such as flights and visas)
Funding available to eligible students:
Funding levels have now been reduced to the following amounts as a result of all Santander bursaries being allocated. Funding applications will be assessed every Thursday and students will receive follow up information about available funding shortly thereafter.
- up to £120 for students eligible for the standard bursary
- up to £220 for students eligible for the WP enhanced bursary
You will receive your funding at the start of your placement - please factor this into your budgeting! Please do not make any financial commitments to your chosen programme until you have been through the travel approval process and received confirmation of travel approval from Swansea University.
To receive funding, you will be required to complete and return the necessary documentation and fulfil the requirements of the funding you are awarded.
All programmes are offered subject to full travel approval. Students will be required to complete the university’s international travel approval process in order to participate in summer programmes and receive any associated funding. Swansea University’s travel cover is in place for students whose travel plans have been approved by the university. However, Swansea University’s travel cover does not cover any disruption arising out of Covid-19. Students are therefore responsible for any potential financial loss resulting from disruption caused by Covid-19. For full details of the University’s travel cover, please visit https://myuni.swansea.ac.uk/finance/insurance-information/travel-cover/.
*estimated costs are based on 2022 data and are subject to change and increases. To confirm programme costs for 2023, please contact the summer programme provider directly.
You will require full travel approval from Swansea University in order to participate. Therefore, please do not make any financial commitments to your chosen programme until you have been through the travel approval process and received confirmation of travel approval from Swansea University.
Apply for funding:
- Complete and return the Go Global Funding Application Form to email@example.com
- We will confirm your funding eligibility
Apply to the programme:
- Register your interest by Friday 14th April 2023
- Swansea University will nominate you to Rennes Business School
- Rennes Business School will send you the application link to apply via the online portal
- Deadline to apply is 28th April 2023
- Acceptace letter will be sent from Rennes Business School 2 weeks after submitting application
- Students will receive accommodation options after acceptance