PNU's Summer School consists of a 3 week programme including Korean courses and activities to allow you to experience Korean culture with a focus on sustainable development. It runs from 3rd- 21st July.
- 30 hours of beginner or intermediate Korean language courses according to the students’ level
- Experiencing Korean culture by visiting attractive tourist spots in Busan : Gamcheon Culture Village, Nampo-dong Gukje Market, Lotte World Adventure Busan, Haeundae Blueline Park
- Cultural activities and field trips related to Sustainable Development: Haeundae Beach Combing, DIY recycling classes (making flowerpot, food wrap, candles. and more recycled products with coffee grounds and Beeswax)
- K-culture activities : Taekwondo and K-pop dance class
- Three special lectures on Sustainable Development by PNU professors