This summer, you could study online at a top-ranked business school in Germany...
Meet people online from all over the world and increase your professional network through discussions with experienced practitioners, and discover what studying at Germany's leading business school is all about. The Business School in the University of Mannheim is one of the most renowned business schools in Europe. Mannheim consistently holds top positions in national rankings and are one of only a few German institutions to hold all three major international accreditations (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA).
What is included?
- Lecture and information materials
- Introductory session on “Understanding Germany from a cultural perspective” on day 1 (optional)
- Access to virtual classroom & account for online learning platform
- Small Mannheim Business School merchandise package
- Virtual social event (e.g. virtual quiz night or escape room)
- Certificate of attendance, transcript of records
- Support by the Short Programme team in advance and throughout the programme
Do not miss the opportunity to learn more about Germany and delve into German culture this summer!
How do I apply?
Funding is limited and will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. Current undergraduate Swansea University students are eligible to apply. Postgraduate students can also apply for funding but must provide evidence that their academic supervisor approves of their participation.
- Apply for Go Global funding using one simple form:
Download the Virtual Summer Funding Application Form 2021 and return by email to email@example.com. We will then check your eligibility and confirm if you have been awarded funding. As part of this, we will automatically check if you are eligible to receive the Widening Participation (WP) funding. The level of funding awarded will be dependent on your programme cost. Programmes are not fully-funded. The Go Global team will confirm your funding eligibility and send you a Participation Agreement to sign.
- Apply to your chosen virtual summer programme:
Apply to your chosen programme directly. We will require confirmation of your acceptance onto the course.
- Start your programme:
Funding will only be processed once we receive evidence of your acceptance and enrolment, and once your programme provider signs our Confirmation of Start form. Please note that this means you will receive your funding once your programme has started. Please factor this in to your budgeting.