The Deusto summer school will allow you to develop new skills, improve your professional career, get into the very latest matters and have fun by further learning about your favourite topics.
The Deusto summer school offers:
- Combination of live video conference classes with online learning, through resources and activities on the university's learning platform.
- Use of learning materials in different formats for the presentation of theoretical content.
- Carrying out different learning activities to verify the acquisition of both theoretical and practical knowledge and the acquisition of skills.
- Monitoring and supervision of students’ work.
This Summer, the program will be available online, details of the programme are available on the website.
How do I apply?
Funding is limited and will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. Current undergraduate Swansea University students are eligible to apply. Postgraduate students can also apply for funding but must provide evidence that their academic supervisor approves of their participation. Additional funding is available for eligible students through the programme.
- Apply for Go Global funding using one simple form:
Download the Virtual Summer Funding Application Form 2021 and return by email to email@example.com. We will then check your eligibility and confirm if you have been awarded funding. As part of this, we will automatically check if you are eligible to receive the Widening Participation (WP) funding. The level of funding awarded will be dependent on your programme cost. Programmes are not fully-funded.
The Go Global team will confirm your funding eligibility and send you a Participation Agreement to sign.
- Apply to your chosen virtual summer programme:
Apply to your chosen programme directly. We will require confirmation of your acceptance onto the course. You will need to pay the standard programme fees direct to Deusto. Students who have been approved for funding will then receive their bursary from Go Global once the programme has begun. It is important that you are aware of this in order to budget accordingly and be sure you are able to cover the full programme cost initially.
- Start your programme:
Funding will only be processed once we receive evidence of your acceptance and enrolment on the programme. Please factor this in to your budgeting.