Programme costs and length vary. Funding is available for the 3 week version of this programme only.
Estimated cost to student for 3 week programme: Approximately £500 per student or Approximately £250 per WP eligible student
This is based on an overall estimated cost of £1905, which includes:
- Estimated programme cost of £1205
- Estimated additional costs of £700, which includes:
- assumed flight cost - £280
- estimated accommodation cost - £420
Estimated additional costs were sourced in February 2024 and may decrease/increase. Students may need to pay additional costs which are not outlined above. All of the above figures are estimates and are subject to change.
- £1405 per student or £1655 per WP eligible student
Funding is available to support up to 2 eligible Swansea University students for the 3 week programme.
- We do not recommend making any financial commitments to your chosen programme until you have received funding confirmation and further guidance from Swansea University.
- Students will not be nominated by Swansea University and will therefore be required to pay the course fee
- The above is the maximum funding that you could receive to study at Aarhus- you will need to make the Go Global team aware of the course length and cost when applying for the bursary
- Only 3 week courses are available for funding
- You will be responsible for paying the programme cost directly to the Aarhus University
- Funding may be Taith or Go Global funding.
- All of the above figures are estimates and are subject to change.
- Any programme days beyond 31st August 2024 will not be funded.
- If you fail to participate in the entire programme, you will be required to return any funding received
- If you are granted funding, this will be paid once we have received confirmation of your arrival in Aarhus. It is important that you factor this into your budgeting.