Dwivedi, Y.K. (2020). Challenges in adopting Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, published in Deccan Herald News Paper, 27th May 2020.
Raman, R. and Dwivedi, Y.K. (2020). Which Indian B Schools would prosper? Outlook Business, India. Published on 13th March 2020.
Professor Yogesh Dwivedi has co-authored the following articles in a monthly series on social media and elections in Tanzania published by a Tanzanian Leading Daily Newspaper “The Citizen”. The following titles have appeared in this monthly series:
- Mar 2020: Social media and elections: Dos and Don’ts for Political Actors
- Feb 2020: Social media and elections: Dos and Donts for Citizens
- Jan 2020: Use of Social Media bots in elections - appropriateness and impact on election processes
- Dec 2019: Is Personalisation of Politics in Social Media a good or bad ingredient for democratic political processes?
- Nov 2019: Tanzania: Social media, elections and misinformation diffusion
- Oct 2019: Social media: information dissemination across boundaries and the potential impact on citizen behavior
- Sep 2019: What makes a political post popular on social media?
- Aug 2019: Assessing the relationship between social media, fake news, politics and elections in Tanzania
- Jul 2019: Digital battleground: Social Media and Multi-Party Politics in Tanzania
- Jun 2019: Social media as a tool for measuring political polarization
Dwivedi, Y.K. (2019). Challenges In Adopting AI, ML In Indian Education Framework. BWEducation, published on 24th Dec 2019.
Dwivedi, Y.K., Hughes, D.L., Misra, S.K., Chandwani, R. and Rana, N.P. (May 2020) Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare: Applications, Challenges and Recommendations. Yojana, New Delhi: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
Dwivedi, Y.K., Misra, S.K., Hughes, D.L. (Feb 2020) Artificial Intelligence (AI): Challenges and Opportunities for India. Yojana, New Delhi: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
Dwivedi, Y.K., Sahu, G.P., Rao, M.M. & Chandra, A. (2016). India taking a step on the road to cashless economy, The Conversation. Republished by The Independent.
Dwivedi, Y.K., Tamilmani, K., Rana, N.P. and Slade, E.L. (2016). How getting rid of ‘black money’ has driven a digital treasure hunt in India, The Conversation. Republished by many news platforms such as Quartz India, Business Standard India and Business Insider UK.
Dwivedi, Y., Rana, N., Simintiras, A. & Lal, B. (2015). Digital India Programme: An Exemplary Initiative of Public Administration Reformation, Yojana, New Delhi: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
Dwivedi, Y., Rana, N. & Simintiras, A. (2013). E-Government: Opportunities and Challenges, Yojana, New Delhi: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
Dwivedi, Y.K. (27th August 2012). We use Facebook, but why not electronic government? The Western Mail.
Chandwani, R. Dwivedi, Y. & Singh, P. (2013). ICT Enabled Health Care Delivery and Management: Challenges and Career Opportunities, Employment News, Publication Division, Ministry of I&B, Government of India. (Page 39).
Dwivedi, Y. Rana, N. & Williams, M. (2012). E-Government: Challenges and Opportunities, Employment News, Publication Division, Ministry of I&B, Government of India.