Swansea Employability Academy (SEA) will support you at each stage of your career journey helping you build a bright future.
Our career support services include:
- Employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Funding to support student internship opportunities and Student Society/Club events.
We also provide help and advice for Swansea University Alumni up to two years after you graduate.
Employability at the School of Law
The School of Law takes a proactive approach to enhancing graduate employability, with a dedicated Employability and Placements Officer. The School offers a range of local, national and international work placements, professional courses, advice and support to help you develop the skills required to achieve your ambitions.
Our graduates go on to a wide variety of careers such as:
Advice Worker, Barrister, Barrister’s Clerk, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Legal Executive, Civil Servant, Company Secretary, Lecturer, Licenced Conveyancer, Paralegal, Patent Attorney, Police, Researcher, Solicitor, Stockbroker, Trading Standards Officer.
Find out more on our employability webpage.