If you require alternative examination or test arrangements then you are advised to meet a Disability Caseworker.  Adjustments or additional support arrangements for formal examinations are permitted on the recommendation of the Disability Caseworkers. 

Alternative examination needs are normally discussed as part of the initial assessment process when you join the university, however it is recognised that a disability or medical condition may arise or circumstances change at any time after enrolment. It is your responsibility to contact the Disability Caseworkers to discuss support needs should they change during their course of  your studies.

Supporting documentary evidence

How do I request alternative exam arrangements?

If you require alternative arrangements for exams or tests then you need to make an appointment with a Disability Caseworker to discuss you requirements. The Disability Office operates an appointment system. Follow this link to complete a questionnaire and book an appointment.