Swansea University hosted the Qur'anic Linguistics Research Group inaugural International Conference
Swansea University’s Qur’anic Linguistics Research Group hosted its inaugural International Online Conference in collaboration with the Centre of Islamic Studies at SOAS University of London.
This inaugural event bought together international experts in Qur’anic Linguistics.
Discussion topics included:
- Qur’anic Pragmatics
- Semantic and Lexical Analysis
- Qur’an Themes in Qur’anic Discourse Analysis
- Linguistic Approaches to Coherence and Cohesion in the Qur’an
- Qur’anic Text Linguistics
- Grammar and Syntax in the Qur’an and Tafsir
- Digital and Statistical Approaches to the Qur’an
Access the conference program for more details.
QLG International Conference Programme 2023
Or contact Dr Salwa El-Awa, Director Qur’anic Linguistics Research Group to find out more about the research group.