We understand that for some, applying through Clearing can be a little bit stressful, and so you'd want to make sure everything is in order before you move to your new home in September and start your exciting journey with us.
Guaranteed Accommodation Offer
At Swansea University, we try and make things as easy as possible for you. For Clearing students, we offer Guaranteed Accommodation as long as you apply for accommodation before the 8th of October.
- View our residences to see which site and type of room is best for you. During Clearing we may not be able to offer you your preferred choice but we'll do our best to match you with something as similar as possible.
- Apply for accommodation. Students who have a UCAS account can use your UCAS Personal ID number when applying for accommodation.
If you have not applied through UCAS but instead applied directly to us, you will have been issued with a Clearing Student ID when you completed your Clearing application. Students without a UCAS Personal ID number should use your Clearing Student ID number when applying for accommodation. It costs nothing to apply! The sooner you apply for accommodation, the better!
- When you are ready, create an accommodation account on our residences portal and follow the instructions at each stage (Tip: Always use the Back and Next Icons on the page, not your browser).
- Make a note of anything that may need to be considered during your application, such as any medical conditions or additional requirements.
- When you’ve finished your application, we will send you an automated email with details of your application and you can log into your account to update your preferences or check your application’s status at any time.
- Updating your preference will not affect the date you first made your application.
- We will confirm your accommodation allocation when your place at Swansea University is confirmed, on or shortly after A-Level Results Day. Find out more about what happens next.
- Accept your accommodation and pay your deposit and manage your accommodation fees.
- Prepare for moving in by checking what you need to bring, what we provide and even how to decorate your room!
Please note that our main accommodation pages may have some information that is relevant to people that applied during the main application process so don't worry if you see dates that may not be applicable to you.