Please book your arrival slot here:
If you are arriving out of hours or over the holiday season you will be able to call Security 24hrs on arrival who will be able to let you into your accommodation. Telephone number + 44 (0) 1792 – 604271 or + 44 (0) 1792- 205678
Meet your flatmates here and create your own Facebook flat groups. Discuss who's bringing what to avoid a handful of toasters in one kitchen!
Bay Campus Facebook group
- Reception Office Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am - 17:30pm
- Arrivals out of these hours? Email us: BayCampus@upp-ltd.com to arrange arrival.
Where to pick up your keys.
Do I need ID to collect my keys?
To collect your keys to your accommodation, you will need your Arrival Pass. (You can also show this on your phone too!) A copy of the Tenancy Agreement will also be acceptable.
Need more information?
Your Resident Information Page will give you information on everything you will need throughout your time in residences, such as:
- Address & Postcodes & TV Licence
- Meet your neighbours & find out who is bringing what!
- Resident Guide should answer all those questions from Security, to how to report a repair, & where to do your laundry!
- And information such as food, sport and facilities around the Uni!
Download your (H.01) Residents' Handbook Bay Campus here.