You have been studying online since September and are planning to arrive in Swansea in January to continue your studies in person.
The University currently has rooms available in halls of residence on Bay Campus.
Undergraduate students will need accommodation from January to June.
Postgraduate students will need accommodation from January to December.
How to apply for University residences:
- Click on the link Apply for accommodation - and create an accommodation account.
- Once you receive an offer of accommodation you will receive instructions on how to accept and pay the Reservation Deposit
- If you do not know when you will arrive in Swansea and do not want to commit to paying rent from the start of your contract date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will release your place and you can reapply when you have confirmed your arrival date.
Please read this carefully so you are fully informed about what your accommodation contract commits you to:
- Contracts are legally binding for the full duration of the Tenancy Agreement. Please note that fees are payable as stated in the Contract.
- There are very limited circumstances when you can apply to the University to request a withdrawal from your Tenancy Agreement, for example, suspension from studies, withdrawal from studies or not starting a course. Please read and consider all terms and regulations carefully before accepting the Tenancy Agreement.
- Please note the terms of your tenancy are a distinct and separate arrangement to those relating to your study/course.
- If you accept an offer of a room in University accommodation, please note that any breaches of Government and/or University regulations will not be tolerated. Please check your University email account and MyUniHub website often for information updates.
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have, please contact us.